Content Creator - Fall College Intern
We're looking for amazing creative interns to join our social media team. Our brand was created to help you share your mood through super fun reversible rings and things!!
We've been in business 3+ years, have sold thousands of rings but most importantly made a lot more people smile with our content. And that's what this internship is all about. Your responsibility is to help us create authentic content that will be posted on our social media and website. Check out @fliprings on Instagram. Can you see yourself on the feed? If yes, keep reading!!
Who are we looking for?
You're a super creative and fun college student! You LOVE taking photos and making videos and you are totally aware of current fashion, design, and social media trends.
What you’ll do
- Join the FlipRings social media team!
- Create content (photos and videos) that we will publish on our social media (you can post on your account if you want!!).
- Help us come up with new styles and test out samples
- This is designed to be fun!! We're here for any questions but except for our group chats, there's no meetings, absolutely no spreadsheets, reports or summaries or anything like that.
- You create the content and we'll post it.
- Aug-Dec (really less than a few hours a week).
- You’re the content creator. Every few days you upload photos and videos to a shared album. How much content? It varies and depends on what you're doing but 3-5 photo / videos a week is required.
- Our content is about showing our product but really it's all about your lifestyle. We love fresh manicures, tailgating, coffee shops, cool signs, fun bars, hanging with friends and living your best life!!
- You'll join our community of fellow interns from around the U.S. and we'll all chat in our group.me
- Free product!! And the occasional surprise gift.
- A personal 20% off code to share with friends and family.
- Fun social media experience and introduction to a start-up business.
- Tagged in your content (only if you want to).
- Resume builder.
- College credit? Recommendations? We can help with that.
- Sorry, this isn't a paid internship.
Who are you?
- Totally fun, outgoing and trend savvy.
- At least 18 years old, enrolled in U.S. college or recent college grad.
- Active on social media and love making content.
- Important: You need to be public to be considered.
How to Apply?
- Hit the link and complete the application below. We'll contact you if accepted. Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org